Due to recent developments here at Mandate Farms Uganda we have had to re-arrange work duties. The C.O.O. of the farms has decided to shift from her current position to Chief Rabbit Caretaker. So the following positions will need to be filled. Please read all qualifications and benefits before applying. Only serious applicants need apply. Positions are:
- House cleaner: Hours of 9 am – 4 pm Monday through Friday.
- Cook & Dishwasher: Three meals a day prepared. Hours negotiable. Must be able to cook Mexican and Chinese food.
- Tutor: Hours of 8 am – 1 pm four days a week. Must have patience and knowledge of second grade work.
- Nanny: Hours of 12:30 pm – 5 pm Monday through Friday. Must be able to withstand abundant energy, constant chatter and be able to dance, sing, untangle dreadlocks, counsel, talk down a chocolate induced frenzy and enforce rules. (And be good at hide and seek…especially seeking).
- Accountant: Hours and days negotiable. Must have knowledge of Excel spreadsheets, have detective skills to hunt down and decipher receipts.
- Secretary: Hours of 7 am – 5 pm Monday through Friday. Must have good people skills, will be dealing with the public daily. Must work with accountant to know how best to deal with the requests made daily.
- Graphic Artist: Hours and days negotiable. Needed for newsletter design, website updates and any materials needed for our organization.
There will be no personal days or sick days. You will be paid in abundance of papaya’s, mangoes, avocados, jack fruit, rabbit meat and a goat for a Christmas bonus. If you feel you can meet one or all of the qualifications, are satisfied with the benefits you can inquire about these fulfilling job positions. Thank you.
I can dream can’t I?